Friday 24 September 2010

What's Fall Week Without A Wreath?!

I love wreaths, which is funny because we only have one that comes out at Christmas at my house.  I wanted to change that, but just can't decide what type of wreath I'd like to make. 

My original plan was to create my own wreath form out of something... but it didn't happen.  

Annnndddd...because this is kind of a cop out, but I still love wreaths, let's look at everyone else's!!


Grapevine and leaves @ Diamonds, fur and laundry



Vintagy Burlap @ Diary of a Preppy Mom




Fall Wreath @ The Quiet Crafter





$5, YUP $5 Wreath @ The Penny Parlor 






Check out the other projects that I've posted this week!


Thursday
Leaf garland

1 comment :

  1. I have always wanted to make a wreath as well, but never got around to it... I love that first wreath!

    I love your blog too btw and I wanted to pass this award on to you:
    http://mommymadegreen.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.