Friday 24 September 2010

Time to Link UP!

As promised, here's a link party to wrap up all the fun we've been having with this week's fall party!!



I have very few rules (because I want to make this as easy as possible)

1.  Add the link to your specific post NOT just your blog page

2.  Make sure your entry is FALL THEMED!  Anything fall-ish whatsoever is cool, baking, yummy drinks, crafts, sewing, painting, etc.  Halloween would be alright too.

3.  Not a must, but I'd really appreciate if you'd put my button on your post so that other people can come and join the fun!

4. Again, this isn't so much a rule as a suggestion, but try to visit a couple of the other links and leave a kind comment.  Everyone loves comments!













Thanks for joining in the fun! It was a busy week for me, but I still managed to work on some stuff for next week!


Check back on Monday when I'll be featuring some of my favorites from today's link party!

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for hosting the party! Always love a good parTy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the fall link parties! my favorite season, so i love to get ideas from fellow bloggers. hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.