Wednesday 22 September 2010

UCreate: Create With Me Pumpkins

For the past few months I've wanted to participate in Kari's monthly Create with Me project over at UCreate.

I missed out so far, but I did it this month!

This month she featured a tutorial by Holly Brimhall!


Aren't her's cute?!?!


...and here's my motley crew of wanna-bes.  

I'm also thinking about adding some fall garland to the table to dress it up a bit more.


I might try to put different bows on them to make them a little cuter.

The best part of this, I made it completely from my stash!

The fabric is all from my stash, same with the ribbon bows, and the pumpkins are stuffed with some dryer sheets (WTHW inspired!) and the rest??  I used the tissue from patterns I got for free that I'm never going to use!  



There's still time to join in over at UCreate!


Other pumpkin ideas to check out:

Beadboard pumpkins @ Oopsey Daisy
Stuffed pumpkins @ Generally Crafty
Tons of painted pumpkins @ Sassy Sites


Check out the other projects that I've posted this week!

Monday

Tuesday

1 comment :

  1. These are so fabulous! Thanks so much for playing this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.