Friday 31 December 2010

Year In Review!

Thanks to everyone who has made this bloggy year so great for me!  Envirocraftiness is less than a year old, but 2010 has been great!

I've had more than 14,000 page views since I started this up on April 22!



One of my favorite projects that was clearly one of your favs too were these Christmas countdown block!


This one topped my stats at 437 page views!  It was also featured on Infarrantly Creative's facebook page!


Another project you seemed to love?  My cardboard headboard boxes!  


This one was right up there with 379 page views.  These guys were featured on Keeping it Simple!


My post with the most comments?
That would have to be the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway that I did!


118 people shared some love!!!



I've had so much fun with all of you so far, and look forward to what 2011 will bring!!

Here're some of the things I have in the works!

What the Heck Wednesday will be back in full force!  2010 saw some awesome sponsors, and I hope to make 2011 even better!! (remember, if you have an etsy shop or even just a blog you'd love to promote, shoot me an email and we'll work something out!)

More upcycled projects!!  I can't wait to make a shopping trip to ReStore asap!!

More tutorials, more of your work featured, more fun and more enviro-crafting!!!  


Thanks for being with me so far, and I look forward to getting to know you in the new year!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.