Thursday 22 April 2010

Introducing...me!

After much deliberation I have indeed decided to join a lot of other crafters out there and have now joined the blogging world. I'm really not too sure what direction this is going to take, but I think I will use it as a way to track my projects, save ideas for later, share some inspiration, find some motivation, and connect with some of the crafty bloggers out there that I idolize!!

It's been so beautiful here and I haven't had much of a chance to get out and enjoy it (I was in bed with a 24 hour stomach bug yesterday). My new crafty obsession of the moment is photography. I've been checking in with Tatertots and Jello's weekly photo tips and can't wait for the next one! My goal for tomorrow is going to be to get out and take pictures focussing on the color BLUE!

If you have a moment, I'd love if you popped over to my profile to find out a little more about me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.