Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!!

Thanks goodness for auto-posting!  I hope everyone had a good new years - over indulging in food, drinks and sleep!

I'm very excited for another year of Envirocrafty fun!

This year I want to continue to grow my readership by providing you with even more of the fun, thrifty and environmental content that you've come to know and love.


I've never been much for New Year's Resolutions.  



I do however believe in setting GOALS.  I like this idea much better because you can set new goals at any time of the year! For me these are have historically been the start of new school semesters, and summer time (how great is that, 3 times a year to get back on track!?!)  The start of a new year is a great time to set new goals.

In order for successful goal setting you need to keep a few things in mind:
1. Keep it realistic/achievable.
2. Make sure it's measurable.
3. Have a time line.
4. Keep it positive.

With making any changes, don't forget that often we need support and it's not always going to be easy.  Sometimes good goal planning includes how we're going to treat ourselves when we fall off the wagon!  


I haven't set any goals for the new year because well, Calvin says it best:


Okay, so that's not true at all! lol  I just prefer to keep some things private.  I have set myself some personal, work, and blog goals.


Happy New Year to everyone!

2 comments :

  1. I prefer "goals" to resolutions, too. :) I'm hosting a 2011 crafty goals linkup at http://www.lindsaysews.com/2010/12/craft-2010-year-in-review.html if you're interested! Would love for you to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill,
    I decided to write my goals down this year (well, on the computer). No more resolutions for me because once I got off track, I'd give it all up until the next year. Not good. We can't beat ourselves up so much for slipping up now and then.
    I know I'll have fun with all those wonderful treasures my mom gave me.
    Happy New Year to you;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.