Wednesday 7 July 2010

What the Heck Wednesday Prize!!

Okay, so here it is, the prize for June's What the Heck Wednesdays!


The July/August issue of Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine!  I just picked one up for myself and will be mailing a brand new one out to the lucky winner!  There are some great projects in here, and I hope to share what I make with you soon!




So if you left a comment on any of the What the Heck Wednesday posts so far you'll be entered to win!!


The way I numbered things:  

May 26th - 1 comment = #1
 June 15 - 13 comments = #2-14
 June 23 - 3 comments = #15-17

So that means the lucky winner is......


Congratulations!!  I'll be contacting you shortly so that I can send out your prize!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in June's What the Heck Wednesdays.  Next month there will be a new prize (I'll try to make up my mind quicker so that you know what you're playing for!) so keep the suggestions coming!


This week's item:



That's right, scraps of fun fur.  Personally I think it's a little creepy!! 


Here's a pic with my box of kleenex (sorry, that's all I could find for a reference object!)  So as you can see, none of the pieces are very big!  



So if you're new to What the Heck Wednesday and want a little more info, click here.

Let me know what you would do with these scraps of fun fur. For every comment you leave with a suggestion you'll get entered into July's draw.

For another entry, become a follower and leave me a comment to let me know! If you're already a follower, leave a comment to remind me!! :)  

I've already picked out the prize for July and will be announcing it next Wednesday at the latest, so check back to see what you could win!!

Linking up to:
Show and Tell Green


5 comments :

  1. I am also a follower through my google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should make a fuzzy pillow that would be oh so fun to cuddle up with. I love that it would be full of a variety of colours like a patchwork quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Option 1). I would make a classical masquerade mask (think Phantom of the Opera). The colours don't have to match and it would be super dramatic!

    Option 2). Create a pattern, I'm thinking sort of like a fan, relatively flat and glue the fun fur pieces on a scrap of fabric in the pattern-no bigger than the size of your hand. Then attach the fun fur mosaic to a headband! Awesome Sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I just blogged about winning this awesome prize :) http://answerischocolate.blogspot.com/2010/07/what-heck-wednesday.html

    For these bits, they'd be fun to use in soft dolls...don't know if you're familiar with the "Ugly Doll" series? They're intentionally so odd looking they're cute? They'd be perfect embellishments for something like that.

    ReplyDelete