Sunday 23 May 2010

New Weekly Feature

I'm excited to say that this week I'll be introducing a new weekly feature. It's going to be called "What the heck do I do with this?" Wednesdays.
Aka What the heck Wednesday!

This is where I pull something I want to use up from my stash and you all get to leave comments and let me know what you think I should do with it.

And to make things more interesting, I'm going to add a give away to this feature! Anyone who leaves a comment for what I should do with the item will be entered, provided you leave a way for me to contact you. Draws will be done monthly, and because this will be starting in the last week in May, anyone who leaves a comment this week will be entered for the June give away.

Lastly, if I pick your idea, you will be mentioned in the weekend post where I reveal what I made and I'll feature your blog/etsy shop too!

This is a first for me (adding a weekly feature) and so we'll have to see how it goes! I'm excited for this week, I have yet to choose an item!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.