Thursday 22 September 2011

Stashbusting Tile Coasters!

Alright, if you aren't sick of tile coasters yet...




I do have a new technique for these ones though!

I liked the look of these tiles.  Kind of a yellowish tan & marbled with wavy edges.

Photobucket

This is the project that I was referring to here when I bought Staz-on ink.  This stuff is pretty cool.  It "sticks" to all that stuff that regular ink wouldn't.  It's kinda like the awesome sharpie of the stamping world.

I used a bunch of my favorite $1.50 stamps from Michael's to finish them off!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And all of them together:
Photobucket

And of course I stuck some of these things on the bottoms:
100_2562

Thanks for checking it out! I can't wait to try stamping more with Staz-on!!


Tickled Pink at 504 Main  Chic on a Shoestring Decorating



3 comments :

  1. Those are awesome! Those types of images are what I want to use in my kitchen! Especially the cutlery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea. So easy and cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.