Sunday 13 February 2011

Happy Un-Valentines Day

This post is for all of you who like myself for many years wanted nothing to do with Valentines day!

100_2306


One year durning valentines day a friend and I were hanging out on campus, hating valentines day and convinced that it exists to make single people feel lonely and we saw this bear.  She proceeded to purchase said bear, and she was my valentine that year! The bear later got named Inferno.  :)

Even though I have myself a sweetie (who made me dinner - yum!) I still don't really buy into valentines day.  I still think it's a bit of a made up and unfair holiday (makes singles feel bad and puts pressure on people to do something nice for each other when really, you should do sweet things randomly and often!) but I may or may not have tried making cake balls for work.  More on that later!

Happy UN-Valentines day to everyone!

2 comments :

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    Inferno is my
    Hunka-hunka burnin' love
    Forever, always.

    Remember his tiny little pencil topper glow in the dark penis?

    BEST unValentine's day EVER.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! My sister-in-law would have loved to get this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.