Sunday 5 December 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

Another scavenger hunt Sunday!  I did a better job this week than last, and I hope to do better next week!

Check out other's photos:


In my home 

I love the way my house looks at Christmas time.  The glow of the tree is wonderful! I'm blogging by it right now... I'm on that side of the couch by the tree right now!


It's beginning to look a lot like....

Christmas at my House!!!  You can see the reflection of the couch and lamp in this one!  



Sweet Treat

Okay, so these aren't really sweet, but they sure all a treat!  I love these little pastries filled with cheese and other goodies! My mom and I had them after decorating!



Time

Counting the time to Christmas!



Everyday

I can't live without my laptop! I turn it on every day!

3 comments :

  1. Your everyday shot was almost my everyday shot - I couldn't live without my computer and my camera. I definitely use them everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty tree! I love Christmas lights too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I almost bought some of those the other day at the grocery store. I may have to go back....

    By the way I was totally thinking about the rum play dough. And I'm thinking instead of water you could probably add beer. Beer play dough. Whad adult doesn't want that? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.