Wednesday 1 December 2010

What the Heck Wednesday WINNER!!

Alright, it was a very slow month for What the Heck Wednesday, and so entries were low...which is great for those of you who entered!!!

November 9: 1 comment - 1
November 17: 5 comments - 2-6
November 23: 2 comments - 7-8


Which makes our winner....  L.A.  who said:




Congratulations! I'll be in touch soon so that we can work out the details of your handmade ornaments! (yes, this is my sister Leslie...just incase any of you were wondering.  I debated picking another winner, but she entered fair and square just like everyone else, and I choose not to argue with Random.org! lol)


Leslie has a great blog full of crafts, recipes and life as a dance teacher!

Some of my favorite things that she's done are...






Her new post about making a fascinator...




And she has some great home decor/upcycling projects too!!




Tacky old tin to awesome cameo garbage can!


Congratulations again, and thanks to everyone who entered this month's give away!


For the month of December I'm taking a little break from What the Heck Wednesday as we all know things get a little crazy around the holidays!  It'll be back in full force with a lot more items to get inspired about and fun prizes too!

If you are interested in sponsoring a giveaway, send me an email!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.