Monday 29 November 2010

Christmas Trees!

I've seen so many different trees done up all over blog land and I can't decide which I like best, they're all so great.  Check these out.


I love these glitter trees by Eighteen 25!


My sister just made this one on her blog!


She was inspired by this one at All Things Heart and Home



Love is in the Details has a bunch of tree photos including this adorable button tree!


For something a bit softer, why not this felt tree?



These paper trees from Spunky Junky are too cool!!



How about candy trees?



These are all so cool! I can't decide which one to make!!  I hope you like them as much as I do!

If your tree is up here, feel free to grab a button:





4 comments :

  1. I've always said I'm going to make one of those button trees. But those candy trees are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I really like the button tree the best!
    ~Kimberlee
    www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Button tree is #1, over all its a very good collection...
    Can you please spare a little bit of your time for my new post, its something different I hope you enjoyed
    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your tree compilation post with me at Between U & Me! These are so great! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.