Wednesday 15 September 2010

What the Heck Wednesday! #13

This has been a bit of a busy week for me (yes, that can happen when you're unemployed - I was preparing for a career fair and also busy getting stuff ready for Fall week!) so this week's WTHW is borrowed from my sister's blog.

She found this tray, and is in a dilemma about what to do with it!


Help her out and let her know what to do with it!!


Even though I'm stealing her item, I'm still going to ask you to comment with your suggestions here (it's just easier to enter you into the draw that way!)  but she'd really love it if you popped by her blog too!



To enter to win September's prize from Leslie:


1) Leave a comment letting me know what you'd do with the tray (1 ENTRY per comment, multiple comments welcome) Feel free to leave links to your own projects! I love seeing what you've made!

2) Become a follower, and leave a comment (or if you're already a follower, leave a comment to remind me) 1 ENTRY

3) Leave some comment love on Leslie's blog (and come back here to let me know in a comment) 1 ENTRY

4) Become a follower of Leslie's blog (and let me know) TWO ENTRIES





Don't forget that fall week starts on MONDAY with a link up party on FRIDAY!!!

2 comments :

  1. I'm totally in a mod podge mood lately so if I had this I would paint it, and put something like this http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/2010/06/free-vintage-clip-art-man-in-moon.html on it.

    And then maybe make it a clock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was gonna say paint it and put a vinyl lettering quote on it {but i'm all vinyl since i have a cutter}.

    hmm...a clock's a good idea too.

    whatever she does, that print HAS to go! ;)

    ReplyDelete