Thursday 16 September 2010

Crocheting Cuz I Can

A while ago I got a ton of free yarn.  I'm slowly finding stuff to make to "bust my stash" (check out Robin's stashbusting September party!  Her button's on the top right of my sidebar)

I'm on a huge crochet kick right now.  I like doing it before bed, it keeps my hands busy and keeps me from snacking!!!

I had some adorable pink baby yarn, so I decided to make a little dress.  Do I know anyone to give it to? No.  But I'll find something to do with it.  I'm considering opening up a small local store online (local because the shipping would kill me) and so it might end up being a part of that!





The back





And a close up of the headband!


Thanks for taking a peek!  

Don't forget to Fall into Fall next week! 
I'll be posting 2 projects a day plus a whole bunch of your ideas, and it all wraps up with a link party on Friday!




7 comments :

  1. Adorable!!! I love the buttons on the back. See, I don't think I could do something like this, it would probably end up some weird shape or have three arm holes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that is way too cute! It must have taken forever! Do a give away because then maybe I could win it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you made this! I only know 2 crochet stitches, the single and the double! This is SO GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! That little dress is adorable!
    thanks for linking up to my first ever party!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great stashbusting project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, as you can tell from my above comment, I love this. :) I want to dress mini in clothing like this all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, this is absolutely precious! Thanks for linking up to our YARN IT ALL Party! :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.