Tuesday 14 September 2010

Fall Week!!

Starting on Monday September 20 it is FALL INTO FALL week over here at Envirocraftiness.

Everyday this week I'll be posting a bunch of different fall projects that I've been cooking up.  Some have been inspired by other's great ideas around blogland, and some will be Jill originals.

At the end of the week, I'm hosting a fall round up link party, so make sure to tell everyone to get their autumn projects ready and link up on Friday September 24!!!








Take a look at a couple of these projects to get your creative juices flowing!!!




So many cute ideas over at  something sweet designs





Scrapbook paper pumpkins







What about these upcycled wine bottles over at Try to Keep Up?!



I hope that's enough to get you started!

4 comments :

  1. Guess I need to come up with a new autumn project for the link party.... :) Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen this and realized I've never made a fall project and had no idea what I was going to do. So I immediately locked myself in the craft room with a vow to not come out with out a completed craft and tutorial!

    I Did it! :o)

    http://mommyscornerdiy.blogspot.com/2010/09/autumn-bottle-tutorial-coming-soon.html

    Can't wait for your fall party!

    -Brittany Wiggins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment! I'll be sure to link up next week :)

    Thanks for stopping by Ten June!

    xo- M

    ReplyDelete
  4. fall week! yes, please! btw, i love your blog name.

    thanks so much for stopping by the cape on the corner, and i will definitely be linking up next week! here's to a great party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.