Monday 26 July 2010

Blog Award

So a while back I received my very first blog award! Yay! I can't tell you how thrilled I was (and still am!)  Unfortunately it's taken me forever to post this (sorry!).

I received the Versatile Blogger Award from Carol at The Answer Is Chocolate.  Thank you soo much! I'm thrilled to have been one of your picks!


The conditions of this award are:
1 - thank the person
2 - Share 7 things about yourself
3 - Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4 - Let the award winners know!

7 Things About Me:
1) I've started making yogurt at home and don't care for the store bought stuff anymore

2) I don't mind killing bugs as long as they don't crunch - I don't mind killing that huge gross spider, but the beetle, someone else will have to do it

3) I'm a super lip balm addict

4) My fingers are "double jointed" and I can bend at the knuckle closest to the nail without bending the rest of my finger (kinda gross)

5) I love The Big Bang Theory because I'm an electrical engineer

6) Snickers bars are supremely inferior to Mars bars, due to the nuts

7) My boyfriend made me tissue paper roses for our first anniversary and they sit in my "Coyote Ugly Stick" from Vegas (which we always joke that we're going to run off to Vegas to get married... which isn't really a joke because my best friend actually did it!)

And now for the next 15 Versatile Blog Award nominees:



Okay, so it's supposed to be 15 blogs, however, I feel that finding 15 is pushing it for me.  I feel that by trying to fill the "15" requirement I would be picking random blogs and it wouldn't mean as much, and I didn't want to do that.  So here's my eight!


Congratulations everyone! Keep on being awesome!


5 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the award, I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jilly Bean! It's an honour just to be nominated :) YOU keep on being awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! This is my first award as well, and I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog jill! I haven't seen an infomercial for them before, thanks for linking it to me, I don't understand why they made them out of silk and put lace on them...we don't want underwear shoved down our shirts! LOL! Thanks for sharing!!! I appreciate it! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill,
    Thank you so much!!! You are so sweet to award me the Versitile Blog Award :D

    Oh Jill, you must share with me how you make your own yogurt!!! Yummy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.