Thursday 22 July 2010

Scrapbooking Time

I decided it's time for me to drag all my scrapbooking supplies out of the closet and do a couple projects!


I'm going to try to participate in Our Creative Corner's Sketch Challenges.  Every Thursday they post a new sketch and host a linky party for people to show off what they've done with it.  FUN!  I'd love it if you joined me!




Here's the card that I made for this week's sketch:





I'm terrible at being able to tell people what it is that I used because my scrapbooking stash is so eclectic.
The card itself is sparkly card stock that I got from someone else who had cut large circles out of the paper, but there was still a good amount of usable paper left!

The white circle is inked with a sky blue color around the edges, then I attached it to purple card stock and used scalloped scissors to cut it out.  

The flowers are TLC sprinkles and attached with pop foam.  

The letters are simple rub ons that I think I got at Dollarama.


And because when making cards it's hard to make just one, this one I did from the OCC-23 sketch on July 7.  





Thanks for looking. I'd love to see any cards you make too!




**Those of you that were disappointed that there was no WTHW challenge this week, you can rest easy as I've gotten my butt in gear and prepared for the next 2 weeks worth of WTHW**

1 comment :

  1. both cards are super!! and i love the sparkly paper on the first one and the pretty flowers :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.