Monday 7 June 2010

Tired of all the boxes!!!

So today wasn't exactly a crafty day, but it was very productive. I got rid of 2 giant boxes that had fabric. I still have the fabric, it's just all nicely folded and organized!

Here're the empty boxes. Well the bottom one isn't empty, it has patterns in it that i need to tackle tomorrow. The other 2 were full of fabric, and there's some garbage in the mix too.



I had 2 of these canvas boxes full of fabric I got on freecycle a year ago. I was able to condense it to one box (through the magic of ironing and folding) and i found some stuff I didn't know I had! Yay!



The other 3 boxes I got from my friend's mom, and put one box in this canvas box, and the other 2 boxes condensed into one.



Going through all of it was a pain, but I got some ideas of what to make with it! Yay!!!

Here's my closet, as you can see, even with 6 of these canvas bins my craft stuff is spilling over, and that doesn't include any of the scrapbooking stuff! The top bin is fabric, then WIPs, then a quilt which is also a WIP, the fourth one is pencil crayons, crayons, markers, paints, all that kind of stuff, the fifth one is yarn, ribbon, flowers, and other various crafty things, and the one on the floor is also fabric. As you can see, I own very few clothes... lol.




Lastly, I've been seeing a lot of these types of lists in blog-land. They're lists of things to do over the summer. Most of them are done by moms and kids in crayon. Even though I'm not a mom, I thought a list of stuff to do over the summer would be a great idea. And I used the slightly grown up version of crayons - gel pens! Last summer there were a lot of "we should...." that never happened, I'm hoping the list helps!


1 comment :

  1. Great list!!! Watch the documentary series "Life". It's amazing. Just AVOID the Oprah version. It's stupid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.