Sunday 6 June 2010

Martha Stewart Boston Cream Pie Cupcakes








My best friend hosted a little girls night when her husband was out of town, and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try Martha's boston cream pie cupcakes.


They were a lot of work, but turned out really good. I was proud at how much they look like hers!!!



Here's another shot of them with the other delicious desserts there (Megan's AMAZING raspberry brownies and lemon sugar cookies)



My friend's sister brought stuff to make pretty looking drinks. They unfortunately looked better than they tasted. lol Oh well!



And lastly, my lovely best friend Amy who was such a lovely host. We've been best friends since grade 7 and after everyone left we stayed up for another 2 hours (til 2am!!!) talking!! Thanks for a great night Amy!





10 comments :

  1. Thanks for coming! And leaving me some of those awesome cupcakes which I am actually eating right now :) Too bad for you they turned out so good you'll probably have to make them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yummy looking!

    I'm stopping over from Just Something I Whipped Up Monday. I'm going to be hosting a Cupcake Carnival next week. Be sure to stop by and share these yummy cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look super! Great job! I host a Tuesday Tastes Party and would love to have you over!

    Happy Day,
    Jasey @ Crazy Daisy
    http://crazyjayzplace.blogspot.com/2010/06/tuesday-tastes-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen these several times now and always thought that they looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! Now this is fabulous~ Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I am in desperate need to lose weight I am glad you aren't my neighbor. He-he. Looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your recipe with Tuesday Tastes! People's Choice Award Polls are open now, come vote for your favorite!

    Happy Day,
    Jasey @ Crazy Daisy

    http://crazyjayzplace.blogspot.com/2010/06/tuesday-tastes-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum, yours look great too! Thanks for stopping by :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.