Friday 11 June 2010

Graduation Photos






I just received my order of grad pictures, and had to make cards to put them in to give to my friends and family.









You know those black folders that they put your pictures in? I used those as the cards and just decorated the fronts! Then for the few that didn't come with them, I created my own because it was such a good idea!





I've spent the last 6 years in university - 1 year in arts & science and the last 5 in engineering.





I had a bunch of fun doing these!!

I used the same layout for these cards because nobody will see anyone else's and they're for the small pictures, and honestly, I'd been making cards for hours and hours, so I was starting to run out of juice and wanted something simple to finish with!






3 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your graduation! I love the idea of decorating the photo folders, they look really good, I may have to borrow that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and congrats on your graduation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you had blondie hair for your pics....they're really dark. OH well-you just look like me :) These cards are awesome ps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.