Monday 10 May 2010

Cute Ruffle Jammies!

Alright, after writing "jammies" I thought about Raj from one episode of Big Bang Theory where he says something about his "jammy" and Leonard is like "What??"

ANYWAY....

I had a fairly successful day of sewing today! Yay! (sometimes days of sew = days of frustration!)

I made cute pajamas! See, look:



Okay, so when I actually wear it, it kinda looks like a bubble gum bathing suit. Whoops. :)



The top is super cute, and maybe I'll wear it as an actual tank under a cardi or something...



I just love the cuteness factor of the bottoms... however they don't actually fit that well (so I kinda gave up on them. I didn't bother finishing the leg-holes...)




I love how cute the ruffles are. Even if I never wear them, I'll enjoy how cute they look in the drawer!




Ruffles!!!!

Linking up:

 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/
BWS tips button

10 comments :

  1. I like the top a lot, ruffles are so cute! The bottoms kind of remind me of toddler underwear though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' that CUTE top...HAPPY NTT!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from tip Junkie.
    This turned out soooo cute!
    I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I got a ruffler this last month and I am so excited with it. I think your PJ's turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely job! The top would look cute under a little jacket!I followed you from t&j.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is ko! i like your blog. will need your help prob, reupholstering a chair. you should turn your blogs into tutorials by writing instructions!
    ko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.