Sunday 10 October 2010

Photo Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Once again, I'm participating in Ashley's wonderful photo scavenger hunt!





This week's items:

1. Pink

I was sooo lucky to catch this shot at about 7:30am.  It's too bad I couldn't go walking down the street to get a bit better scenery to go with the shot...but I was in pajamas!  I was in my kitchen and noticed how the wall of the condo unit that faces ours looked really pink (west facing), and then took this out my front door (east facing)



No wonder our license plates say "land of living skies"!!


2. Books


Hundreds of dollars of engineering text books.  Some I actually planned on keeping, some that I couldn't sell because a new edition came out, or they started using a new book entirely.


3. Fall Colors


This one I pulled from a couple weeks ago.  As I was sitting in my car at this light the trees just looked so pretty.  Later that week I found the prettiest street ever, and was without my camera.  Man, was I mad!!  It was in my boyfriend's neighborhood, which is an older area with narrow streets, and the trees there form a gorgeous canopy over the road.  The leaves were all golden and all over the trees AND the street.  It was beautiful!!!


4. Leaf



This is one of my mod podged leaves that I made into a fall garland!  


5.  Orange




Dried orange slices I made during Fall Week!  


Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to check out some of the other photos at Ashley's blog!







20 comments :

  1. Awesome shots! That sky is incredible, not to mention beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leaf photo, and the oranges look great too. And that sunset is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is very pretty! Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see the sky is such glory. I never have a camera in hand when I want to remember it! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oy, somehow I totally missed the new list this week! Maybe I'll have to see what I can do this afternoon.

    Love your pink shot, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink sky is just so beautiful.. that is a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pink sky shot is so pretty. I can imagine how gorgeous it looked in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots! The pink is simply gorgeous. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. UGH engenering book.. I can't even spell the word... LOL but i like it in black and white.. and the sky with the house in the front.. is good scenery for me.. sometimes a house is just as good as trees... etc... nice work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots this week...and those pink skies are truly incredible! I'd love to wake up to that! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shots! Love the pink shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm jealous of the pink sky. so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your kind comment ! :)
    Wow I'm impressed by pink sky ! Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shots. I know what you mean about not having your camera with you when you find the perfect shot. I love the pink sky.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the pink sky!!!! very nice captures all around.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank pink sky is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. magnificent shots..but the pink sky is worth to treasure....

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all great. My favorite is the pink sky! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That sky is amazing!

    BTW, you've been tagged!
    http://bigklittlea.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-im-it.html

    ~K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.