Monday 18 November 2013

Wear Your Wardrobe - Week 4 Recap

I'm pretty sure that now this challenge is coming to a close.  It has been 4 weeks and I only have about enough clothes for one more sparse week!

If you missed any of this, check out what it's all about:

This week's lesson: I started getting ruthless with stuff I wanted to get rid of!  I would look at things and think "I really don't want to wear that...ever" so out it would go!

Monday - Remembrance Day
I went into the office for a little while on Monday, so I wanted something comfy.  Yoga pants and sweater dress did the trick! Smart Set white long sleeved tee, Smart Set navy sweater dress, lululemon pants.

Tuesday
This outfit was a bit cool for the weather, but it looked really cute! :P  I love this black tube dress from H&M.  I realized that I really need new tall boots!  Target mustard bolero, H&M black dress, Target brown tights, H&M belt, boots...from the Bay?

Wednesday
The weather continued to be warm, so I continued to wear skirts.  This is the purple pencil skirt's second appearance, once again a pin-spired look.  

Ricki's purple skirt, Forever 21 striped grey long-sleeved tee, Smart Set scarf, Old Navy boots.
2.18.11a

Thursday
This is actually one of my favourite outfits for sure!!  Super comfy, and I look pretty darn skinny - WINNING!
I bought this black tunic top when I worked at Lush cosmetics.  I don't even remember where it's from, but I went to work one day, hating what I was wearing, so I went and bought something new to wear instead! 
Black tunic ??, Target grey leggings, Aldo black boots, Smart Set scarf.

Friday
Friday was to be a casual day again (first day of jeans this week!)
Old Navy coral cardi, ricki's mint tee, Smart Set jeans.  

Week at a glance:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.