Monday 18 November 2013

Shhh...it's an affaire!

Picture
My mommy and I are taking the trip out to the West Coast in a couple of weeks to help my sister out with her booth at the holiday market!
If you don't know, my sister is the wonderful mastermind over at Try to Keep Up!  She's been putting a whole bunch of news up on her facebook page, so follow along there for the most up to date news!
She's been working hard crocheting her fingers to the bone to get ready for this show, and set up some online shops! Wanna see what kind of goodies she has?
Lots and lots of combinations of infinity scarves and headbands, as well as beautiful snowflake Christmas tree ornaments! Click here to check out more of her goodies!  Here's a secret - I totally made some of those scarves for her! (Sisterly slave labour!!!) So you should definitely buy one because I might have made it :P
If you are in the BC lower main land area, come stop by and visit us!! Look for the West Coast Leslie Designs booth ... we'll look something like this:
http://westcoastleslie.blogspot.ca/2013/08/my-craft-booth.html
If you say you stopped by because you saw this on Envirocraftiness, you'll get a free gift...and by free gift, I mean a high five. 
Not in the lower mainland area? 
If you're in the Edmonton area, check out Modern Sole in Sherwood Park for some of the sweet boot cuffs made by Leslie!
Alright, not in either of those places?! I have good news for you too!  Leslie just opened up an online store at StoreEnvy!! Check out all her goodies here!
Thanks for checking it out! Hope to see you in December for your free high fives!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.