Sunday 3 November 2013

Wear Your Wardrobe - Week 2 Recap

I'm still making out fairly well!  This was a rough week for me (on top of my full time job, I was teaching 7 fitness classes in 4 days - bad idea, btw). So this week's outfits are less inspired that I would have liked, but here they are regardless!

Things I learned this week:

1) Your family and friends will get bored of your daily instagrams of your less than spectacular fashion sense - too bad for them.

2) When I'm done this challenge, I'm going to have a whole hamper full of dirty laundry and will be living indoors for a weekend doing laundry so that I can again leave the house!

Monday
Smart Set outfit! Smart Set 3/4 purple tee, Smart Set black sweater, Smart Set jeans, Urban Outfitters Scarf (picked up when I was in Vegas!!) Aldo boots.  Quite liked this outfit!  

 Tuesday
This outfit is a total miss.  I'm not a fan of any of the pieces...and I'm not sure what my hair is doing.  Purple sweater - not sure where it's from, besides my sister as a gift.  I always found the sleeves really tight and have had a hard time finding things to wear under it.  I sounds like it will find a good home at the next clothing swap! 
Reitmans ruffle top, Smart Set button-and-fly-less stretch jeans (too much pulling up!).
You can't see them very well, but I'm wearing navy leather shoes.  I'm over them, so they'll be going to a good home with my mom (handy being pretty close in shoe size to her!)

 Wednesday
Wednesday was another rush day! I slept in an hour and decided jeans and a sweater it would be.
This sweater also a Christmas gift from my sister - Old Navy, and I adore it, Smart Set jeans, Sketchers suede boots.

 Thursday
Happy Halloween!!
Yup, this is the costume I wore to work.  I made this can can costume when I was in high school or early university!! 

 Friday
Wintery love! Forever 21 sweater, Smart Set infinity scarf, Smart Set jeans, Sketchers suede boots.

Sunday 
Today was a run around, do a few errands kind of day, so I was sporting a casual lululemon yoga pant ensemble, but if you add a scarf, it's acceptable, right? Right?!  Oh yeah, the orange top is from Joe Fresh.  Sometimes I like pairing bright scarves that you wouldn't expect.  This is one of those times.  I got this scarf as a gift from my sister probably like 5 years ago, and it's still one of my favourites! 

It was a very jeans-y week.  I'll see what I can do about that next week! Here's a quick look at the week!


I dumped 2 pairs of brown pants, and a button up shirt into the clothing swap bag.  I just don't wear them, and I wasn't going to torture myself by doing it.  I tossed 2 pairs of jeans that were thoroughly worn out in the inner thighs.  I'd definitely been hanging onto them for tooooooo long!

I've been having a lot of fun with this so far.  I've done 4 loads of laundry in the last 2 weeks, 2 of which were towels.  My hamper is filling up quick, but my closet is still looking pretty full! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.