Wednesday 17 November 2010

What the Heck Wednesday! #20

A while back I saw this "modeling metal mesh" at the dollar store, and it looked cool, so I bought it.

I haven't done a single thing with it since then.  Wait, that's not true... once I used it to display earrings to photograph:



Here's what the package tells me about it:
100% aluminum
DIAMOND MESH
1/4" (6.3mm)
1 Sheet 16" x 20" (406 x 508 mm)

It's so helpful it even says "Ideal for"
Structure for clay
landscapes
floral design
home decor

Yeah... I still have no idea what to do with it.   


I'd love to hear what you would use it for!!


Enter to win a set of handcrafted ornaments (more info):


1) Leave a comment on this post letting me know what to do with this metal mesh (one entry per comment, multiple comments welcome) Feel free to leave links to your own projects! I love seeing what you've made!

2) Become a follower, and leave a comment (or if you're already a follower, leave a comment to remind me) 1 ENTRY


Linking up!




NightOwlCrafting   Show and Tell Green




5 comments :

  1. You could use it to make a display for your craft fair this weekend - clip your flower bobby pins & such on it. I'm also trying to remember where I saw it recently, but someone used something similar over paint chips to make cards & it was pretty neat. I'll try to find the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NO idea what to do with that. Apparently, I haven't turned on my creativity center in the brain yet. ;) But I'm excited to be a new follower and see what you might come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it'd be fabulous to give an old picture frame or vase a new modern look. Very industrial chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have some old picture frames, or a vase that you're not using, simply wrap around and give them a whole new industrial chic look. Super fab!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.