Saturday 16 October 2010

More Party Planning

After posting the food cards, my sister commented that I should be posting recipes of the food and drink here.  Good idea. 

Here's the one for what you saw on this card:


This is an easy one.  And by easy, I mean cheating.  


Here's where the cheating comes in....


It's a recipe from President's Choice... you buy their meatballs, sauce, add honey to the sauce... and you're done.  


This however will not be served at our (me and my best friend's) party.  Why? Because the store had EVERY PC sauce except the one I needed.  

So I bought the meatballs and decided (with the texting help from Amy) to go with the Dad's Grill sauce (maple, apple and beer sauce)

I'll let you know how it was!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.