Saturday 14 August 2010

Winner Profile!!

This month I'm proud to say I have a winner from my home province of Saskatchewan - Tamara!!


Tamara has a blog Where she has some fun ideas for playing with stamps!  

How cute is this tag?!?!






She's also super active on Craftster!!  Explore her profile and it won't take long to discover that she loves swaps!  

Here's some stuff she made for a lucky swap partner in the Friends of Craftster Wist Swap.


How true!!

This is the back! I love these birds.  I think birds are my new favorite thing!!

Additionally, she made one of these tee-shirt necklaces.  I think I'm going to have to make one of these too.  Good thing another friendly craftster put up a tutorial!!



Thanks again to Tamara and everyone else who participates in WTHW!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.