Wednesday 25 August 2010

What the Heck Wednesday! #10

It's that time again.  The last WTHW of the month.  This is your LAST CHANCE to enter to win your pick of 2 small items (wallet, clutch, cup cozie, etc) from My Crafty Crap!

However, if you don't win, Bree would love to sell you a custom piece.  Check her out on facebook and see all the fun things that she makes as well as the fabrics she has available for your custom piece.  Or check out her Etsy shop where she's still adding new things.



Sooooo, this week going to be a little bit different than others.

Remember my party planning post from earlier this week?

Well, as part of the party activities, we're having an "instant" photo booth for fun.  I think the plan right now is to set it up with my macbook (using photobooth, of course!)  although the dream would be to have a camera with a remote.  We're not too worried about the instant part.  We'll probably make an online gallery for them after the party, and send out a copy of their best shot to the guests afterwards.


What I want your help with is coming up with props!


I have an idea of things to include, but I'm sure there's so many other great ideas out there.  AND I have a huge tote of old dance & halloween costumes collected over the years to steal from, so it should be interesting. 


This week, leave your suggestion about what kind of props you'd make for an instant photo booth (bonus if they're made from everyday or recycled items!)



1)  Leave a comment with what to make for the photo booth props.  (1 entry per comment, multiple comments welcome)

2) Become a follower, and let me know in a comment (or remind me in a comment if you already are)

That's it.  No bonus entries this week!!

7 comments :

  1. Humm make scarves out of old scraps, and tirias out of foil and pop cans....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, those masks are great-but you need a Lady Gaga mask!

    Cort & Ellen had mini chalkboards that people could write their message on and then pose with it, like a speech bubble, in the photo! Would work with white board too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use my cake hat somehow?!?!? That hat is amazeballs and everyone thinks it's hysterical. That is until they realize I actually wore it in a ballet production! Top off the cake with a tea cup and saucer for a prissy photos pose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. photo frames. Paint an old large photo frame and have guests hold it up to frame themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. crazy hats from old halloween costumes, or baseball caps that have been decorated for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say mustaches, but since you already have a photo of them there, I guess I should give you a different idea ;)

    How about speech bubbles that are either pre-printed, or made out of white board or chalk board so people can make their own speech and thought sayings.

    ReplyDelete