Thursday 3 June 2010

CSI Project - Martha Stewart

A few talented ladies in blog land got together and created the great site The CSI Project (create, share, inspire) where there are weekly challenges. This week's is MARTHA STEWART!!!

I have something planned that's been in my "I should do this" bookmarks folder. It's not overly creative or going to win, but I figure it fits the theme, so I'll enter it. It'll be posted as soon as I'm done making it.

Additionally they're giving away Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts. It's super cool, so check it out!

Visit thecsiproject.com

1 comment :

  1. I love Martha Stewart. So why can't I think of a single project? I'm sure your project is great no matter how simple you think it may be. Can't wait to see it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.