Monday 21 June 2010

Beautiful Weekend

We finally got a nice weekend and I was able to fully enjoy it!

My boyfriend and I went to the farmer's market. I'd sadly never been. It was wonderful! I wasn't really looking to buy anything this time around, but just wanted to see what was there! Everything. The answer is everything.

The farmer's market in my city now has a permanent location on the riverbank. They're done a lot of development along the riverbank for walking and such. My boyfriend and I walked along this area until we got to the Broadway bridge. On our way there we saw a bunch of motorcycles doing a father's day ride, I think it was called Ride for Dad??




I needed to pick something up for my dad for father's day on Broadway from my favorite store there, The Better Good. We also met with a friend and had a wonderful lunch at the Broadway cafe - it's a super cute diner.

Sunday I took advantage of the nice weather and went to read down by the river. It's when I go there that I think I live in the most beautiful city in the world.






This one is me playing with the panorama feature on my new camera! This is just my view from where I was sitting in the park!

When I was walking back to my car I took a different route than I came by and saw the cutest save the date:



Lastly, some of the flowers at my boyfriend's house!


The pot we planted. Doesn't look at it's greatest now, but we're just proud it's not dead. lol I'd like to point out that we scored that pot at London Drugs for $12! ...wow, I totally just said "we scored that pot" whoops.

Here are the pianese (I'm not entirely sure that's the right way to spell it...) that are starting to bloom. They're so pretty, but a super ant magnet!






I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as well!

2 comments :

  1. What a great picture of the (Save the date ) do you think they will come back and add a time and place ..lol love all of your pictures.
    Thanks for stopping by..
    hugs from Savannah, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill Bean, it's peonies (the flower name) Just FYI. Great pics of Saskatoon....only I still know it's only nice like that for 3 months of the year-BOO!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.