Monday 24 May 2010

Cat and Cow Bags

Today I was bored so I went into my WIP bin and pulled out some fun!

First I made some headbands.



These were made from yoga pants I had hemmed a long time ago and never got around to doing anything with the leftover material. I just sewed them smaller so that they fit on my head!

I also made some cat and cow market bags. These ended up in the WIP bin because my first attempt had upside down cows!! I didn't want to rip it all appart right away, so in the bin it went.
Here's the cow



And a close up of the cows on the handle!



And the cat bag



I received this fabric with a bunch of other stuff from freecycle and couldn't figure out what else to do with it.

I love the bags though. They turned out quite cute. I now have 3 cow bags and 2 cat bags to do something with!



The Girl Creative




 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

7 comments :

  1. I love using reusable bags! Your cat bag came out so cute :) And all from freecycle, how great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read Somerset Greencraft Magazine. They have some great recycle crafts in that publication.
    Nice to 'meet' you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you reuse things so often! i've been trying to do more of that lately :) thanks for stopping by a little lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting Pregnant with power tools!
    Your bags are too cute, my son adores cows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better to make some cute things than to sit in front of the tube(or computer screen;) ) eh? Nice work and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job!! They look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.