Thursday 11 November 2010

My first ten on ten

TEN ON TEN :: THE IDEA

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments. Then share your beauty with us!

Check out all the entries: Ten on Ten


Here I go!

7:30am - Leaving the house bright and early to take mom to work so that I can use the car to run some errands




8:30am - Leaving Superstore.  Leaving in an angry huff.  The same sort of thing that I just ranted about happened again.  I was waiting in electronics with a video game and my wallet in hand, the employee was on the phone, on bluetooth, for the longest time he kept his back to me, but I was standing somewhere he could see me, and  then he walked by to go check something else and stared at the floor like he was an engineer talking to a girl.  I may or may not have slammed the game on the counter, throwing my arms up and storming out of the store.  



9:30am - catching up on my blogging! Commenting and linking up!



10:30am - I was putting the finishing touches on my fabric headbands for my craft show!  I didn't organize my thread by color just for the picture, this is how I like it!



11:30am - Ten adult headbands and ten for kids! All done and ready for the sale!




12:30pm - I love middle of the day showers! Oh the luxury of being unemployed! lol  




1:30pm - at one thirty I was creating melted flower bobby pins, working on the melting part!!









2:30pm -  I started getting ready to go out for the day.  Here you can see my drawer organizer which I blogged about in a previous post, a little messier than the original pictures, but still doing it's job quite well!!









3:30pm -  I spent a little more time on the flowers....









4:30pm - I forgot!!  I'd just gotten to the mall to pick up my mom.






All in all I had a lot of fun doing this!  I'm definitely going to mark my calendar for Friday December 10!  One thing I did to help myself remember was to set my 3 alarms in my cell phone to go off every hour.  And when it did go off, I'd reset it for the next hour that didn't have an alarm set. 

5 comments :

  1. That shower picture is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing your first 10 on 10! It is a lot of fun...this was my third and they are addicting! Nice shots! The mirror shot is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accept your challenge! Gonna do this in December FOR SURE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set. I love your headbands! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.