Monday 8 August 2011

Garden Lanterns

I was given these lanterns by a friend who won them at a steak night and didn't really want them.  The second I saw these I thought - SPRAY PAINT!!

Photobucket

I really didn't care for the colors, and I didn't like that they were all different.

Photobucket

I thought they'd look much better with some Krylon Ocean Breeze!



And they did!!!!

Photobucket

In the picture, the fence looks shabby chic, in real life, it just looks shabby. lol 

Photobucket

Bricks that we have for the front flower bed project make great displays for the lanterns!   

Love these!  I have them out on the boyfriend's patio right now, and want to put citronella tea lights in them to help keep bugs away. :)


Tip Junkie handmade projects   Todays Creative Blog   Visit thecsiproject.com

8 comments :

  1. The lanterns look much better with the facelift :)
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color choice. Thanks for visiting me and leaving such a nice compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute...yes, the blue is the perfect color...enjoy :) Laurel@chippingwithcharm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing what a can of spray paint can do...looks great. Love the new color with the gray bricks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Laterns! They are so colorful!

    Angela & Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color is perfect. I want to paint some picket fencing this color and put it behind my rose bushes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.