Friday 3 June 2011

Floppy Hats Rule!!

This weekend I will be having fun to the extreme!  I'm attending THAWWW (Treasure Hunting and Water With Wine!) Girl's Day!

One of the lovely ladies I work with is having some girls over (yup, all 3 of us from the office - lol, and a couple other friends) for some farm treasure hunting! Cool, right?! She even has a blog all about it!! Check this out!

If you read this post about 12 Tools Needed for Treasure Hunting - you'll see that #3 is A Big Ugly Garden Hat.

We found these:
100_2717

UGLY right?!

Well I decided mine should be cuter!

I started with this really cute ribbon from Michael's!

100_2719

But what to add to it?

100_2722

Felt ribbon with flowers?  Maybe!


100_2726

Big pink tropical flower? Oooh!


100_2724

Shiny Bow?  YEsssss!!!


100_2728

Fluffy flower? LOVE it!


100_2730

More pink?  Awesome!!


100_2732

White flowers (actually off a wedding dress!)?  Pretty!


100_2734

Gold Berries?  I likey!


Sooo many choices!


You'll have to wait until after the weekend to see what I decided on!


Partying it up here:
504 Main  Chic on a Shoestring Decorating   
 

2 comments :

  1. Cute tutorial I'm visiting from 504 Main I saw your link up there! Great job! You can find me here:

    http://onestopbabygifts.blogspot.com

    Cheers!
    Lilli

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love these hats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.