Wednesday 24 November 2010

What the Heck Wednesday! #21

Here we are again for another installment of What the Heck Wednesday!

This week's item is.....

TULLE


I have collected a fair bit of this, lots of black, some red, and some scraps of white with glitter.  




CAUTE!!!


What would you do with it (besides tutus!)  



Enter to win a set of handcrafted ornaments:


1) Leave a comment on this post letting me know what you'd do with tulle (one entry per comment, multiple comments welcome) Feel free to leave links to your own projects! I love seeing what you've made!

2) Become a follower, and leave a comment (or if you're already a follower, leave a comment to remind me) 1 ENTRY


**Unrelated note:  Now I'm even planning parties in my dreams!!! Last night I had a dream about planning a Burlesque party.  Have a girls night where we go see the movie, and then head to a local fitness club where they teach pole dancing! **

2 comments :

  1. - facinators
    - burlesque outfits
    - slips for under retro dresses or ball gowns
    - wrap around a wreath form and make some tulle flowers to create a fun wreath
    - stuffing for mini stuffed animals. it would give a different feel and look to them
    - cut strips and use them to knit or crochet dish scrubbies and dish cloths

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG! I am writing a post on how much I love tulle RIGHT NOW! I would totally use it for fascinators (duh). Also use it to accent boring chain necklaces. Cut small strips and then tie them onto the chain with other bauables and voila!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.