Monday 22 November 2010

Craft Sale

First off, I want to say thank you to everyone who came out (and a bigger thanks to those of you who made purchases!)



Overall, I do have to say I was a little disappointed with my first craft sale.  It's not like I was planning on making a lot of money, but at the same time, I expected to sell a lot more.  Luckily I did make enough to cover the cost of the table, and then a little on top of that.

It was quite interesting because it really looked like nobody sold much.  The show had a lot of people come through, but there didn't seem to be much money being exchanged at all.

I would have been particularly disappointed if everyone was selling stuff but me, but that didn't seem to be the case.  It didn't seem to be an issue of price, because some of my items that were probably under-priced that people looked at and said "this is really cool" didn't sell.

Anyway, it was a good experience, and I talked to some very nice people.  AND I got to spend the whole day with Amy. :)  


5 comments :

  1. Looks like it was SO much fun! Oh Amy-always entertaining!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in a craft fair on Saturday, and it was the same for me and the other vendors. No one bought anything over $8 from me, and the max that one person spent at my table was $16. That was only 1 person. All other sales were $10 or less (some being only $1). Everyone is holding on to their money this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)
    Looks like you had a great display set up - had I not been at work all day that day, I would've tried to come see!
    I love Amy's expressions too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, your table looks so good and you look like you're having a good ol' time. You just never know with these shows, just feel better that it's not your product and people just seem to be hanging on to their money.
    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I came! And I love my purse and flower pins! I got them because they totally go with one of my favorite dresses. Now I just have to find a reason to wear said dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.