Wednesday 20 October 2010

What the Heck Wednesday! #17

Holy cow!! Number 17 already!!!  Here's another chance for you to enter to win a $35 gift card from CSN Stores!!

Quick side note:  Thanks to everyone for their kind words the other day when I posted about my boyfriend's break in.  

If you're new to WTHW read about it here, if not, on to this week's item!!!


EGG CARTONS!!

I know there are a lot of kid-crafts you can do with egg cartons, but I'm interested in more adult crafts like some of these:


This egg carton footstool can be found here.  



These fairy lights are pretty sweet too!  


This pendant lamp is super cool too!!




To enter to win the $35 gift certificate:


1) Leave a comment on this post letting me know what to do with egg cartons (one entry per comment, multiple comments welcome) Feel free to leave links to your own projects! I love seeing what you've made!

2) Become a follower, and leave a comment (or if you're already a follower, leave a comment to remind me) 1 ENTRY


5 comments :

  1. my kids make egg carton caterpillars and bees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could pretty one up with paint or fabric maybe and use it to organize jewelry.

    hancoci_s at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a new follower =)

    hancoci_s at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower! -Liz

    crowleychic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little girl likes to use the egg cartons like they're a bus for her little toy figures. -Liz

    crowleychic at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete