Wednesday 13 October 2010

Party Preparations

Don't forget to enter to win a $35 gift card from CSN Stores here!


A while back I mentioned about the party my best friend and I are planning.  It's this weekend and fast approaching.  Most of the wonderful details about it and pictures will be in a post after the party, but I wanted to let you see some of the preparations that I'm working on now!

Today I made these cute little menu cards!


This way people know what they're eating! and it's just pretty, okay!


I started by printing off the menu items using a business card template:


Business cards were the perfect size!!

Then I inked the edges of them in purple!


Lastly I glued them to scrapbooking paper that were 4"x 6"



And there you have it!





4 comments :

  1. I think you should post some of these recipes. Or send them to me and I'll post them....especially that Purple Passion (whatever) drink! nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I think we're going to borrow it for a's Halloween party!
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love your color combination:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Double comment, and two tags in two days. I'm not stalking you, promise.
    Award!
    http://bigklittlea.blogspot.com/2010/10/woot-for-boost-of-self-esteem.html
    ~K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.