Friday 3 September 2010

Show your stash Linky Party!!

Alright, we all have them, some worse than others.  It's a craft stash!

As part of Stashbusting September, Robin over at the T-Shirt Diaries posted pictures of her stash!  That gave me the idea of creating a linky just for that purpose.

Here are my guilty pictures

I have a giant box of fabric sitting in my room, which I'm slowly chipping away at! lol  This whole box (which at one point I had folded all nicely) was free from my best friend's mom!

Here's my dresser, covered in WIPs that I plan to finish and post soon! (see the coffee filter roses?!?!)

I'm currently fortunate enough to be borrowing my aunt's Cricut, so it has a temporary home here with all my paper scraps!

Here's my scrap-case of paper, and Holt Renfrew bag of yarn.  Bag of yarn, also given to my by someone else for free (would you say no?  I didn't think so)


Lastly, I'll leave you with a shot of my (messy) closet.  At one point in time all my crafting stuff fit neatly in these canvas boxes.... :(  Although, if I finish the quilt that's in the 2nd box from the top, I'd have a free box... hmmm, better get on that.  I think it would make a nice home for all that yarn!


I'd love for you to show off your stash!
Also, it would be great if you were to grab a button so that others can join in on the fun!











3 comments :

  1. I only posted a fraction of a fraction of what I should be ashamed to admit is my "stash"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from the green blog hop! I love your blog. My stash is currently chaos, I don't even want to post a picture it would be humiliating! I would love it if you would check out my blog at:

    www.mommymadegreen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My stash is chaos now too! On the list of to do this week is get some cheap-o drawers to organize it in! Following you from eco-friendly & frugal blog hop. I'm green and crafty too!Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.