Monday 23 August 2010

Stashbusting September!

Exciting news everyone!  Robin over at The T-Shirt Diaries is holding a super cool event for September called Stashbusting September.  In her own words:


Stashbusting September is a chance to bust through your stash of crafting goodness while pledging to not (yeah that's right not) buy any new crafting materials. I know it sounds crazy but a bunch of bloggers are jumping on board and I know you want to. 
So what is stopping you? 

Click on this button and sign up for Stashbusting September. You know you have some stash to bust and you can win awesome prizes (from Terracycle ~ eco-swoon yet again) for linking up your September Stashbusting efforts!



I love love love this idea and will be participating as much as I can.  If you can believe it, I have a fairly small stash, so usually a project involves buying a little something to finish it up.  I think what I might do is concentrate on all of my partially competed projects!!

In addition to participating in this awesome event, Robin has asked me to be one of the judges! 
I have guest posted over there, along with the other two girls who will be judging!  Head over to Robin's blog where she is having this event AND runs a linky party every Wednesday focused on upcycling!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.