Tuesday 18 May 2010

Bloggy Break

Alright, it might be a little while before I crank out any new projects because my crafty life is currently being consumed by a swap on Craftster.

If you don't know what Craftster is, you should check it out. If you want to see some of my older projects, check out my profile (envirocraft) The most recent ones are things that are also posted on my blog here, but if you look farther back there are older projects.


*************************Random Photo***********************

Yoga in the park that I attended lat weekend!
*********************************************************************

On that note, if anyone sees anything they really love, let me know and I'll post it on here for all to enjoy with a tutorial so you can make it too!

Back to the swap stuff. The one I'm currently doing is called "Inchie My Theme." I'm partnered with 8 other people, and each person lists up to 5 themes that they would like inchies in. (If you're thinking "What are inchies?" click here)

I have to make a total of 96 inchies!!!!! 12 for each partner. I'm at ~56??

Once I send them I'll post the ones I've made here for all of you to see. I don't want to post them earlier incase my partners decide to check out my site. I don't want to ruin the surprise!


Lastly, I want to thank everyone for the kind comments and all of you who are followers! I'm always surprised and grateful when people are interested in what I'm doing! It's only been a month, and it'll only get better! Thanks again!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.