Monday 30 December 2013

Whole Home Cleaning - January {Kitchen Cleaning}

Alright, as part of the new year, I have a new series to share with you! It's basically how to deep clean your home a little each month so that you can stay on top of things. 

This was mostly just me being inspired by the lists at  Clean & Scentsible as part of her Household Organization Diet (I do love a good list!)

I came up with my own for 2014!  I tailored them towards my specific needs, but the majority of items on here will apply to most homes. 

The first couple months are a little more intense than the rest because I figured that I'd be pretty gung-hoe at the beginning and later in the year I would be less interested.  Also, each month's theme is matched with the time of year/weather, where applicable. 

For January I thought the kitchen would be a good place to start after being ran-sacked over the holidays!

Here's your first list!
 photo JanuaryCleaning_zpsdf176688.jpg

I know it looks a little intense, but a lot of it comes down to wiping.

I'll be posting before & after's when I can.



What do you say...are you in?  What's your toughest cleaning challenge?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.