Sunday 6 October 2013

Cauliflower Pizza Crust - FAIL

In an effort to eat more "paleo" and wheat free, I decided to take a crack at the whole cauliflower pizza crust thing.

 photo d31a6a51-b35b-4c13-95fd-38f5dcb99c99_zpscb38b38e.jpg

FAIL!!

I just scoured my pinterst boards trying to find the recipe I used, but I can't find it! So frustrating.  I can't even try to tell you to test an alternative recipe or maybe help me figure out where i went wrong.  This recipe was mostly cauliflower, eggs, and cheese.

It started out looking okay
 photo null_zpsfb0b955c.jpg

 photo null_zps4e167705.jpg

But it just didn't provide a crust that you could pick up and eat like pizza.  It tasted good (so it wasn't exactly a waste) but with this recipe I would have just as easily enjoyed making cauliflower pizza casserole, i.e. tossing it all together in a dish and baking. (which I might do at some point!)

 photo null_zpsf372536a.jpg

Have you had any luck with cauliflower crusts?

By Stephanie Lynn



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.