Wednesday 12 January 2011

What the Heck Wednesday! #23

Here it is again, What The Heck Wednesday (WTHW)!!!

This week's item is....

Copper Dish Scrubbies


I had bought these to do a craft for a swap a long time ago, and used half of one, and the rest have been sitting in my stash.  



Here's what I did with them originally:


I used it to give this little bird house a more steampunk feel.  


Just before Christmas I saw this wreath at Scene of the Grime! (what a cute name!!)


I just love it!!


Let me know what you would do with these little guys!!









To enter to win your very own (personalized) Urban Outfitters Copy-Cat bag:

Leave a comment here on this post with a suggestion of what you would do with copper dish scrubbies. (Mandatory entry.  1 entry per comment, multiple comments per person welcome!)

Additional entries:
1. Follow Envirocraftiness through Google Friend Connect (and leave a comment on this post letting me know.)

2. Follow Envirocraftiness on Twitter (again, let me know by commenting on this post!)

Good luck to everyone, and I can't wait to hear all of your wonderful ideas!!

9 comments :

  1. I love scrubbies, I often in fact pull them apart and use them with cotton yarn, to crochet scrubby kitchen cloths. Be careful not to hurt yourself though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! I also am a follower on google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could be risky, by you could use them in fascinators instead of lace or tulle!!!! Talk about structure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on google friend connect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Decorations on a wind chime or su. Catcher?

    I don't know how shapeable they are but you could make them into hearts and spray paint them for Valentines day decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm picturing a great wreath!! Lots of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm more of a cooker than a crafter, so I'd probably actually use them on dishes! : )

    Maybe dress up a candle with them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following oyu on twitter now!
    FrugalGreenMom1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. All comments are read and appreciated.